Constance McMillen is a lesbian, and wants to take her lesbian girlfriend to prom. Her high school says that is not allowed. She went to court to fight for her right to be gay at prom, but lost.
How do you feel about same sex partnership and what kind of message do you think this verdict sends to society? Let us know what YOU think.
Here’s a look at some of the most notorious gay celebrity couples from past and present.
Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi
Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson
Rosie and Kelli O’Donnell
Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkul
Melissa Etheridge and Julia Cypher
Have you heard? America has health coverage now. A lot of people are sad about this, because it’s expensive and no one got it the way they wanted it.
But we’re here to tell you to turn that frown upside down and look at the bright side! Because, now that you have healthcare you can….
- Get treated for that bacterial STD. Say bye bye to lifetime supply of itching cream!
- Tell your boyfriend to get the earwax cleaned out of his ears so he can hear when you ask him to take out the trash
- Get treated for that weird smell down there. Ya, we noticed…
- Get massages with your partner. What? Massages aren’t covered by insurance? But don’t you know massages help fight cancer?
- Pay to have that rod pulled out of your girlfriend’s ass
- Get a checkup and find out whether or not your heart is healthy. The last thing your girlfriend wants is for you to have a heart attack mid coitus. No fun for anyone if she has to struggle to push you off of her in time to call the medics before you suffocate her.
- Get treated for your deviated septum. No one can sleep next to your snoring.
- Get addicted to sleeping pills and valium. It’s not just for rich white housewives anymore!
- Get treated for your ADHD with . We know you’re only buying it on the street because you can’t afford to go to the doctor.
Blockbuster couldn’t handle the new age of computer technology, apparently. From the sound of the reports they’re having a hard time liquifying their inventory of vhs and old-technology dvds, all of which are going out of style have been out of style for about five-ten years.
Netflix is only one of the competitors, for sure. But they seem to be doing something right, as you can see from the comparison above. One can’t ignore video social networking sites either, as they monopolize more and more of consumers’ time. Creating your own content is part of the attraction to sites such as YouTube and onenightfriendfree TV. I mean, really, wouldn’t you rather record yourself having a threesome with the Queen of MySpace that you can show all your friends as opposed to watching Catherine Hardwicke’s “Twilight”?
Ya, we thought so.
Honesty guys, you probably shouldn’t ever say any of these things EVER, let alone on the first date.
1. you remind me of my ex.
2. are those real?
3. you and my mother would really get along.
4. you can come over but you can’t spend the night (tell her that after. dick move, but your chances of getting some will be much higher).
5. i think i’m in love with you.
6. i never use protection. (you might as well whisper in her ear “i’ve only caught STDs that are treatable with antibiotics”).
7. i live with my mother.
8. i watch barney when i’m home alone.
9. i’m a virgin.
10. will you have sex with me?
Mike Tyson is Animal Planet’s new pigeon whisperer.
He has been commissioned to host a new show on the network to give insight into the underground world of pigeon racing. Tyson has apparently been raising and racing pigeons for years.
“I’m honored to be a part of this monumental show on Animal Planet,” says Tyson. “I feel a great pride acting as an official representative for all the pigeon fancier’s out there. I want people to see why we love these birds. It feels good returning to the rooftops of the city where it all started for me – New York.”
But are pigeons safe from the heavyweight’s renown temper? Their little heads are just about the same size of Holyfield’s ear is all we’re sayin’…
[[Quote from Perez Hilton]]
Mike Tyson, a brief History
To prove that making money doesn’t mean you have money, Tyson, who over the course of his career grossed over $300 million, declared bankruptcy in 2003. In all fairness, biting off part of Evander Holyfield’s ear was probably a pretty expensive faux-pas. Paying for the surgeries and the lawyer fees may well have cost a good portion of that $300 mill.
Tyson wasn’t broke while he was fighting, however. He was making bank! He won his first heavyweight championship at the age of 20 and remains the youngest man to have done so ever in the history of boxing. This was the first of many wins and a long string of successful fights for the young man, who continued to fight until he retired at the age of 40.
Do you think pigeons are safe around Tyson? Let us know what you think.