Dating Tips for Men: 5 Ways You Can Be Her Fabio
My guy friends complain all the time that girls just don’t respond to their messages, nudges or friend requests. If this is you, don’t get down on yourself, you’re not alone. Online Dating Newsletter says that
For every 20 emails you send out only one person will respond on average
So how to improve this ratio? Follow these 5 tips and you’re likely to see your response ratio spike.
- Post multiple profile pictures. If a girl visits your profile picture and she sees only one shot of you she’s likely to get bored and pass on the rest. Compile a variety of pictures that give the girls something to peruse through. This is likely the only time she’ll spend on your profile, let her get to know you through your photos.
- Don’t be too much, or too little, of anything. Be quirky, but not too quirky. Be confident, but not arrogant. Be nice, but not a “nice guy”. The point is that you want to show her your personality without scaring her off with your neurotic, self-indulgent tendencies. Be genuine without being over-the-top.
- Send her message. Don’t just nudge her, or add her as a friend as she’s likely to pass over this gesture quickly. Remember, girls get a lot of profile visits. It’s just the nature of the game. To impress her you have to stand apart from the rest. Send her a short message that let’s her get to know you and end the message with a question, so she has something to go off of when she responds.
- Post a picture of yourself with another girl (a cute girl). Psychology suggests that jealousy, although a terrible feeling to be plagued with, is a huge motivator. The girl viewing your profile is likely to be influenced by the attractiveness of the other female in your picture which suggests that you’re a catch worth having. Give it a spin, let us know how it works out.
- Fill up your profile information, but don’t write essays about yourself. You might find yourself incredibly interesting, but she has to be sold. And trust me, it’s going to be a slow sell. As we mentioned above, there’s a lot of dudes competing with you and your proposed conquest has a lot of suitors to sort through. Be specific in your tastes, but don’t over talk yourself. BUT, follow this and the above tips and you’re likely to secure the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in no time.