Earth Day AND Take Your Child to Work Day
Happy Birthday to Mother Earth!
The earth travels around the Sun at about 67,000 mph, or 30 km/s, which we don’t even feel. Makes you wonder how many other important things are happening around you that you’re not even aware of, doesn’t it?
Here’s some other things we here at onenightfriendfree wanted to point out that we don’t often think about:
- The fact that clowns are scary, for no apparent reason whatsoever
- We are all cute in the beginning when we’re babies but not everyone gets to stay that way, what is that about? Talk about unfair.
- That Iceland is awesome and Greenland sucks and they were named like that to trick you.
- Not only is April 22nd Earth Day, it’s also Take Your Child to Work Day, weird!
- No one likes vegetables but if you eat your daily recommendations you’re less likely to get heart disease, diabetes and many other late life diseases that totally blow.
- If you’ve kept one pair of sunglasses for over a year without losing them you’re really awesome.
- How awesome your Mom is. Really, she is. Have you told her recently?
- Underwear is important, buy a fresh pair.
- Why is bowling the most popular sport in America, shouldn’t it be beer pong?
- PeeWee Herman. lol.