Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas For Your Sweetie
The onenightfriendfree Team has been brainstorming all month for great Holiday gift ideas for that special someone in your life. We find that settling on just the right gifts that incorporate intamacy, practicality, and a fun-loving spirit can be difficult, so we thought we’d share some of the best ideas we came up with here.
1. Underpants. Your sweetie gets fresh drawers and you get to look at ‘em in ‘em. Not a bad deal, eh?!
2. A cool, useful, kitchen utensil. Doesn’t matter if they cook! If they don’t cook, get them something easy, like a combination rice cooker/vegetable steamer that allows them to make great healthy food with little preperation. If they’re a whizz in the kitchen head over to the nearest kitchen supply store and tell the salesperson you need help with some ideas. A new knife set, blender or a fancy set of wine glasses is sure to seize the day.
3. Games! This is such a great idea!! Stop having boring nights at home watching the Television. A game will bring you closer together and stimulate the neurons in your brains, making you smarter!
4. A new pet. You could go all “Lady in the Tramp” style and get an adorable puppy, but those are so hard to take care of. Unless you know your loved one is prepared to take on such a challenge we suggest starting with something a little bit easier. Maybe a gold fish? Or an Iguana is cool, they can camouflage!
5. A Charitable Donation. I know this seems boring, but it’s probably even cooler than the game idea, honestly. Pick a donation that is close to your love muffin’s heart. Maybe an issue that someone in his or her family is coping with. A generous donation to a cause such as this will with a note included that dedicates the money in their name shows real sincerity. It also proves that you pay attention. It will probably make them cry, so make sure to have some tissues on hand.
6. Books!! This should be really easy. If you don’t already know what interests them, take a look at what’s already on their shelf. Pay special attention to books that look worn, or collections of books from the same author. Take notes and bring them to the local bookstore. We suggest an actual LOCAL mom & pop bookstore, where you can find book nerds to help you find really neat unique and rare books!
7. Mug! Go to your local thrift store and find a neat mug. There are so many funny, adorable and sweet mugs at thrift stores, and they’re much cheaper than buying them new. Small gift, but they get to remember you every morning when they wake up and drink out of it. How cute!!
8. Slippers! Another small, but very sweet gift. You can put some of your personality into it and get some with a theme, like an animal or a cartoon.
9. A double date to a fabulous massage parlor. Rather than send them by themselves to a spa, you get to accompany them and enjoy the gift as well. Find out how amazing it is to relax together.
10. Music. Records, CDs, an mp3 player, whatever it is, fill up some space under the Chrismas tree for some killer tunes. If you buy them an mp3 player make sure to load it up with songs! Make a few playlists too or Mix CDs. Themed ones are great, such as these: Happy Music; Music to clean the house by; Music to listen to at the dentist, Show Tunes (well, okay, maybe you should skip that one…); Folk Music; Hits from the year they were born; Sleepy time music; Snuggle and get saucy music…. Just a few to get you started.
Hope this list helps! Shoot us a message on Facebook to let us know if you used any of these ideas or share some of your own! Happy Holidays!!